Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Feeling patriotic again


Isn’t this cute? KatyaR says she wants to make this into a t-shirt. Again, I know this is late, but bear with me here – the only blogging time I have lately is at work. So, the election was freakin’ awesome! I’m disappointed in some of the people who live in my district who voted a former legislator, right wing nutjob extraordinaire into district judgeship, and the Rep that I wanted to win so badly lost by only 128 votes, but hey, at least people got out and voted. But big news for Washington, eh? That more than made up for any nausea or disappointment I felt for my district. I have renewed hope for this country.

2 Comments:

Blogger KatyaR said...

Actually, I'm thinking about a tattoo . . . .

7:07 PM  
Blogger TexInTheCity said...

I would soooooo buy that shirt!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home