Friday, September 29, 2006

Unbelievable yet true

I had a nice post almost finished about happiness and then I read THIS story and my happy post went right out the window. What is wrong with people today? Seriously. What the FUCK is wrong with people? I’m not normally an “eye for an eye” type of person, but I think it’s warranted in this case. And what do you want to bet that this girl eventually gets her kid back?

Now I’m going to go pick up my kids from daycare and hug them like crazy. I'll write about happiness another day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horrid! Just Horrid. I can't say anything else.

1:30 PM  
Blogger TexInTheCity said...

Yeah, what Krista said!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

How awful! How did I not hear about this? Oh yeah, I found this place to read my news instead http://www.happynews.com

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home