Friday, July 08, 2005

So very sad

There's really not much to say that hasn't already been said so eloquently by others, but yet I feel I should address the London Bombings of yesterday. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this senseless act. From the coverage on the various internet news outlets, it looks as if the British are being very courageous and strong, and determined to go on as if everything is normal in defiance of these terrorists. Good for you, Britain! Jay Leno said something really great last night during his monologue (and I apologize because I can't find a transcript to actually quote him). He said something about how England has always been our biggest ally and stood behind us, and now we need to stand by them during this difficult time. So anyway, go hug someone and tell them you love them today. And please send good thoughts and prayers to England.

Image from www.evolvefish.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home