Thursday, October 27, 2005

Birthdays rock

Well, actually I don't really feel that way. Once I hit a certain number of birthdays I sort of wished I could just skip them each year and not be reminded that I'm a year older. That is until last Friday when KatyaR gave me this:

I apologize for the bad picture but you are looking at Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road, a pair of the coolest Wooleez socks, and 2 skeins of Fortissima Colori sock yarn (the picture lies - the 2 skeins are the same color). Thank you, KatyaR. You rock!

Pregnancy Update

I think I've finally hit the stage where the nausea and dry heaves are fading away, and I'm hoping that my energy level will soon pick up as well. My lower ab fat has morphed into an actual bump which is pushing my stomach fat upwards, so now I have a nice stomach fat roll bump and right below that a baby bump. I'm bumpy. We're talking to the boy all the time about the baby so that he will be completely used to the idea before another little person comes to invade our house, and I think he's starting to grasp the concept. The cutest thing is when you ask him where the baby is and he tells you, "It's in my tummy." Oh son, that is sweet to want to carry the baby for me, but I would never do that to you. The most surprising thing is that he is now telling us it's a girl. He's adamant that he is going to have a sister. I hope he's not disappointed if it turns out to be a boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meira said...

Happy Birthday!

Sheep socks! How cool is that?!?!?!

melanie
voirdire.org/subculture

9:37 AM  
Blogger KatyaR said...

Obviously I'm really slow in getting to this, but you're welcome--you old thing, you!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home