Wednesday, April 13, 2005

You know you're having a bad day when...

You email your best friend in an attempt to gain her insight and knowledge on the behavior of a certain little person in your life (she's an early childhood education major, after all) because you are at your wit's end, and she asks you how long you've been off your meds. Seriously though, she helped me put things in perspective and I'm extremely grateful for that. So if you're reading this, Kim, thank you and I love ya!

I'm still working on the baby gift I'm knitting, but I highly doubt I'll be finished before the shower on Saturday and I'm feeling very antisocial right now so I don't think I'll be going anyway. Therefore, I will get it done when I get it done and hopefully give it to the mom-to-be before her little one arrives. Plus my hubby offered to give me some time all to myself on Saturday and I'm going to take advantage of it. Should I sleep? Knit? Clean house? Watch TV? Scrapbook? Decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home