Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's a part of my knitting fantasy

(My apologies to Bad Company.)
Hooray! The pattern I have been waiting for from Patternworks finally arrived today so I can start one of the baby shower gifts I've been needing to make. And it's a good thing too because I got my invitation in the mail yesterday and it's in 2 weeks. Yikes! So I will definitely be casting on for that tonight, and until it's done all cooking, cleaning, laundry, and general care of my family will stop. Ok, maybe that would only happen in my alternate reality, but a girl can fantasize, right?


And in Other News...
Click HERE to read a story that is truly frightening. I cannot believe that potential employers can now use your credit history to determine whether or not they want to hire you. Shouldn't that be one of the things that is protected like sex, race, religion, etc.? I wonder if the author of that post would still be considered for the job if she refused to sign the form or if she told them it was none of their effing business.

Oh, and before I forget again this year...Happy Birthday, Cousin Theresa! Love ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger KatyaR said...

Look at the bottom right--we've actually got archives!!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home