Friday, October 12, 2007

Fab Four Meme

Erin tagged me, so here goes…

4 Jobs I’ve Held
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
Commercial Lines Clerk (for an insurance company)
Medical Staff Assistant (for a hospital - HATED that)
Administrative Secretary

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
The Princess Bride
Lord of the Rings (any of them)
Harry Potter (any of them)
Pirates of the Caribbean

4 TV Shows I Watch
Lost
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
House
In the summer, I loved USA's Burn Notice

4 Places I’ve Lived
Sorry, I've only got two:
Oklahoma City, OK
Moore, OK

4 Favorite Foods
Mexican food
Pizza
Cheesecake
Ice cream

4 Websites I Visit Everyday
www.bloglines.com
www.ravelry.com
www.cnn.com
www.myspace.com (yes, believe it or not)

4 Favorite Colors
blue
purple
black
pink (only since I had my girl though)

4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now
The beach
Doing something touristy in Europe
At Disneyworld (sorry, but I am a total Disney whore)
Sitting on the screened in porch of my dream home

4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
Britney (Is anyone surprised by this?)
Niamh (I think it's actually pronounced "Nev" in Ireland. It's beautiful but the poor child would have to go through life without anyone being able to pronounce her name.)
Mariah (This was actually my great-great grandmother's name and we considered it for our girl, but all I can think of when I see it written is Mariah Carey, and I'm not a big fan.)
Kyle (because of the South Park song)

I'm going to tag KatyaR, Krista, Meira, and Rachel. If you don't want to do it though, no biggie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Again, sorry for not commenting or doing it--I WILL be checking your blog every day now!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home